19th January 2022
For immediate release
The Scottish Wedding Awards 2022 are here to celebrate the best professionals and businesses that make your big day special.
Creative Oceanic are delighted to be back again to host The Scottish Wedding Awards 2022.
The awards seek to present accolades to those who improve our confidence by making us look beautiful, deliver exceptional customer services and work within businesses, clinics and practices, where excellence is standard.
The elegant ceremony will take place at The Marriott Hotel, Glasgow on Wednesday, February 23.
The awards aim to reward those within the eclectic wedding industry that make your special day one to remember, including the caterers that provide delicious reception meals, decorators that take care of the wedding venues and make them look like they came straight out of a fairy-tale, DJs and bands that add the extra thrill to the atmosphere and hair and makeup artists who make the brides look and feel on top of the world.
The elegant event promises to be an enjoyable night with numerous prestigious accolades to be awarded to the most deserving professionals and businesses, including Wedding Venue of the Year, Caterer of the Year, Photographer of the Year, Wedding Coordinator of the Year and many more.
Karen Thorburn Photography, Inverness and Black Isle, has been shortlisted in the Photographer of the Year category. Karen Thorburn Photography will find out if they will be crowned winners at the elegant ceremony taking place in February.
Karen Thorburn Photography commented: “I’m thrilled to be a finalist in the 2022 Scottish Wedding Awards! I’ve worked extremely hard to grow my business over the last five years, overcoming many challenges in the process. It feels great to receive recognition by being nominated in the Photographer of the Year category and I’d like to thank everyone who voted for me.”
A spokesperson for the Scottish Wedding Awards 2022 said: “These awards have become a staple event in Scotland. We would like to thank the public for making the Scottish Wedding Awards one of the most respected events in the wedding industry.
“The awards will seek to recognise everyone in this sector that have shown excellence, commitment and have the customer satisfaction as top priority in their business. Working in the wedding industry can be challenging at times and these professionals have managed to stand out from the rest, despite the difficulties.
“With more entries than ever before, we would like to wish the finalists the best of luck and we can’t wait to welcome our guests at the ceremony and celebrate the winners with them.”
(Note to Editors)
- For more information regarding the event contact Creative Oceanic via email on email@example.com
- Creative Oceanic, website www.creativeoceanic.com. For more information regarding the event or media related information please contact Creative Oceanic via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information regarding Karen Thorburn Photography contact Karen Thorburn via email on email@example.com
- Karen Thorburn Photography, websites www.karenthorburnweddings.com and www.karenthorburn.com.
- Karen Thorburn resides on the Black Isle but her business is based in Inverness.
- Creative Oceanic are organisers of all aspects of the Awards from the event management through to the public and media relations aspects. We organise over 120 awards a year in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Newcastle, Cardiff, Belfast and Dublin.